Einherjer Spirits - Quaffable Mead (Süffiger Met)
are the valiant Norse warriors who lost their lives on the battlefield. They are chosen, led to Asgard and brought back to life by the Valkyries. There they spend their days fighting and their nights feasting and quaffing in the great hall ruled over by Odin, Valhalla
. In festive company, they drink mead from the exhaustless udder of the goat Heidrun
. At the end of all time, they will be led by Odin in the last great battle of Ragnarök
evokes the brave and buoyant spirit of these fallen Viking warriors.
Our Quaffable Mead
(in German: Süffiger Met
) is made from the most exquisite honeys. It should be pointed out that it is not an industrially mass-produced but a craft-produced
beverage which is prepared, mixed and left to ferment in small quantities only.
- Capacity: 1.0 litre
- Alcoholic content: approx. 11.5% vol.
- Allergen information: Contains sulfites
- Bottled for Battle Merchant Wacken GmbH, Gehrn 4, 25596 Wacken
- Delivered in a sturdy cardboard box.
Einherjer Spirits Quaffable Mead is available in various units:
- Single bottle: EUR 6.95 (price per litre: EUR 6.95)
- 6 x 1 litre: EUR 37.90 (price per litre: EUR 6.32)
- 12 x 1 litre: EUR 72.90 (price per litre: EUR 6.08)
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 16. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Shipping weight: 1.40 kg