Einherjer Spirits - Cherry on Rum (Kirsche auf Rum)
Cherry Wine with Rum
are the valiant Norse warriors who lost their lives on the battlefield. They are chosen, led to Asgard and brought back to life by the Valkyries. There they spend their days fighting and their nights feasting and quaffing in the great hall ruled over by Odin, Valhalla
. In festive company, they drink mead from the exhaustless udder of the goat Heidrun
. At the end of all time, they will be led by Odin in the last great battle of Ragnarök
evokes the brave and buoyant spirit of these fallen Viking warriors.
Our Cherry on Rum
(in German: Kirsche auf Rum
) is a fruity cherry wine flavoured with rum. It should be pointed out that it is not an industrially mass-produced but a craft-produced
beverage which is prepared, mixed and left to ferment in small quantities only.
- Capacity: 1.0 litre per bottle
- Alcoholic content: approx. 18% vol.
- Bottled for Battle Merchant Wacken GmbH, Gehrn 4, 25596 Wacken
- Delivered in a sturdy cardboard box.
Einherjer Spirits Cherry on Rum is available in various units:
- Single bottle: EUR 9.95 (price per litre: EUR 9.95)
- 6 x 1 litre: EUR 56.90 (price per litre: EUR 9.48)
- 12 x 1 litre: EUR 109.90 (price per litre: EUR 9.16)
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Shipping weight: 1.40 kg