Orc Helmet from steel
This Orc-mask-helmet is based on a medieval Bascinet. Lower jaw as well as upper mask is foldaway.
The helmet is completely handmade from 1.6mm strong steel. It has a high-quality, adjustable, padded inlay with chin straps from leather.
- Head circumference: up to approx. 60 cm
- Long distance (back to front): approx. 22cm
- Short distance (ear to ear): approx. 17 cm
- Finish: untreated, slightly oiled
- Material: approx. 1.6mm strong steel
- Weight: approx. 2.65 cm
Shipping weight: 3.20 kg