Imperial Gallic 'G' helmet, Type Worms, brass
This helmet shape from the Roman imperial period emerged in the 1st century A.D. The replica is handmade of brass and modelled after a find at Worms, Germany.
The helmet comes with a padded inner cap made of cotton.
- Material: brass
- Size: suitable for head circumference (hat size) up to approx. 63 cm
- Length distance (back of the head and forehead): approx. 21.5 cm
- Width (ear-ear): approx. 19.5 cm
- Type after H.R. Robinson: Imperial Gallic G
- Continental classification: type Weisenau - Worms
- Weight: approx. 1.75 kg
- Type Weisenau - Worms
Shipping weight: 2.50 kg